Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Please write a discussion about the three questions listed in the screenshot in the additional materials section. The three questions mention about the different texts and Ted Talk videos, some of the texts are included here as links and some of them are included in the additional materials as files. The Ted Talk videos will be pasted here as links too.
– Adam Adamski – Included in additional materials as a pdf
– Jacob and Willhelm Grimm: “Little Red Cap” http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0333.html#grimm
– Rachel Hartigan Shea, “What Wide Origins You Have, Little Red Riding Hood!” https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/131129-little-red-riding-hood-folktale-tehrani-anthropology-science
– Ted Talk: Kayla Briet, “Why do I make Art?..” https://www.ted.com/talks/kayla_briet_why_do_i_make_art_to_build_time_capsules_for_my_heritage/up-next
– Ted Talk: Jarrett J. Krosoczka, “Why Lunch Ladies Are Heroes” https://www.ted.com/talks/jarrett_j_krosoczka_why_lunch_ladies_are_heroes/up-next
– Christopher Vogler “The Wisdom of the Body” pp. 355-362 http://craftywriters.club/reading/christopher-vogler-the-writers-journey.pdf
Thank you so much! Feel free to ask me questions about the assignment!