Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
• Identify EITHER a profession OR and industry you are keen to re-search
Profession could be, For Example; Marketing, Accounting, Finance, HR, teaching etc.
Industry could be, For Example; travel and tourism, Sport and leisure, creative industries.
(If you are interested in running your own business, then choose the industry in which you want to work.)
STEP 2: WRITE A 1500 Word Career Research Report:
How to write the Assignment?
– INTRODUCTION – Provide a brief paragraph outlining the aims of the report and what profession/industry your assignment will cover. CHOOSE ONE!
As this is your reflection, section can be written in the 1st person. (150 Words)
– Analysis and Application- This section of the report should be as a factual reflection of the findings from the profession/industry you have chosen to research. You need to consider both primary and secondary research for this section. This section should be written in the 3rd person and should include the key information regarding this profession/industry in terms of:
• General trends which will impact on your chosen profession/industry. What changes are happening in your chosen profession/industry which might impact on the jobs you apply for and the skills and knowledge you will need. Consider the impact of globalisation and technology for example. This sec-tion will be based on your secondary research but might also include com-ments or views from anyone you interview for your primary research.
– Suggested format for Primary Research:
EXAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR PRIMARY RESEARCH (PLEASE USE YOUR OWN!)
1. What skills and experience did you have at the time you applied for your job role?
2. What are the key consumer trends in your Business?
3. How do globalisation and technology impact your Profession?
• The skills / knowledge and experience required – Using information from secondary research, relevant professional bodies, and relevant job adver-tisements, provide a summary based on your research of the key skills / knowledge and experience expected from an applicant at this stage in their career. Again, this might be supported by your primary research. You should aim for at least 5 personal skills and 2 areas of knowledge and expertise.
CONCLUSION/ Evaluation – Students to identify an appropriate vacancy from your cho-sen profession/industry. You should include the advertisement in full (not a website link) in the appendices. Within the report, explain why this job role is of interest to you. How does it relate to your potential choice of indus-try/profession? Why do you prefer this job opportunity to others you consid-ered? Is this a new/emerging job role within your profession/industry and therefore likely to be future proofed? This can be written in the 1st person. (200 words)
Appendix should include: Primary research (question & answers), Graduate level job advert, any Pestel or swot diagrams.