Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Mechanism and Process Descriptions
The assignment focuses on descriptions of mechanisms and processes.
Part I. Write an introduction to a Mechanism Description
Refer to the textbook for the content elements of the introduction.
1. Choose a mechanism from the list below and write an introduction for the mechanism
· Include a diagram or picture of the mechanism
2. Your audience should be an end-user, so the content of your introduction should be understandable to someone who doesn’t have detailed knowledge of the mechanism.
· ballpoint pen
· Gears and drive trains
· Brakes or clutches (friction Devices)
· Actuators (electric, pneumatic, or hydraulic)
· PC or Laptop
Part II: Process Description
Using the mechanism you chose in Part I, write an introduction to a process description of a Mechanism in Operation. Refer to the textbook for the content elements of the introduction.
One-inch (1”) margins
Submit one document
Part I and Part II: Check content of the mechanism description introduction against the content elements listed in the textbook.
Proofread and spell check your work
View your assignment rubric.