Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
This problem set introduces you to the use of SPSS for analyzing data with more than one IV and more than one DV to investigate comparison of means. You will perform a one-way between subjects MANOVA on the data and report your output.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review “SPSS Access Instructions” for information on how to access SPSS for this assignment.
- Download the SPSS/PASW data set file “Module 6 SPSS Data File,” and use it for this assignment.
- Download the “Module 6 Problem Set” file and use it for this assignment.
Perform the following tasks to complete this assignment:
- Conduct necessary analyses using SPSS so you can answer the questions listed in the exercise.
- Submit your responses to the exercise questions as a Word document.
- Submit the SPSS Output files showing the analyses you performed in SPSS to compute the answers for related questions. NOTE: You will need to copy the SPSS file to a Word doc for submission.
PSY870.R.Module6.SPSSDataFile.sav.zip SPSSAccessInstructions.docx PSY870.R.Module6ProblemSet_11-21-2013.docx