Please read all uploaded info:
1. My SOAP NOTE with a diagnosis of URI with the treatment of antibiotics a contraindication in the setting of no clear bacterial infection such as purulent rhinorrhea
2. Read the 14 page (A) article and the (B)background of the study
3. Read the John Hopkins nursing Evidence-based Practice Research appraisal tool and answer the questions that are all applicable including short sentence response
4. I placed an example of a previous article summary to have an idea. Have a look! May be helpful.
Please answer/address the following questions:
1. Summarize/Synthesize important information (study design etc.) about the article and its purpose or goal
2. Explain how this either reinforces or against (it’s against because antibiotics was prescribed even though it was not suppose to) what was done in clinical (SOAP NOTE) and how it changes the plan of care for the patient
3. The article should be assessed for evidence and quality level using the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice Appraisal Tools (links below or upload).
Original Research Article or Meta-analysis Appraisal Tool: