Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
1. Assume you are an investment advisor. Your client is unsure what the main benefits and reasons for investing in a Mutual Fund or an ETFs are
o Explain the main differences and similarities between each other o Explain what the main advantage and disadvantage of investing in mutual funds or ETFs are
o Explain the main difference between active and passive management
2. Go to https://www.morningstar.com o What information does the Morningstar Style Box® provide?
o Morningstar assigns a Rating to each Mutual Fund. What are the criteria they use to assign this rating?
o Use the information provided above (style box and ratings) to choose 5 different mutual funds/ETFs (5 funds/ETFs per each portfolio) to prepare 3 portfolios for 3 different types of investors:
o In half a page for each portfolio, explain:
1. The rationale behind choosing the given funds/ETFs per each
2. The criteria chosen to build each portfolio
3. Follow up the prices for all 3 portfolios for a week. Calculate the return for each portfolio at the end of the week.
Explain your results.
This activity must meet the following formatting requirements:
• Main document please uploaded in pdf format.
• It is mandatory to submit an extra document file where you explain the different calculations you made.
• To that effect, please find 2 tabs in Turnitin submission point.
• Calculation results HAVE TO be explained and the calculation steps displayed.
• Font size 12
• Harvard Referencing System
Date: 7th May 2021 at 14.00h CEST
Weight towards final grade
This activity has a weight of 60% towards the final grade. 6