Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Choose two companies from different countries for comparison
Using Trompenaars’ seven dimension cultural model, describe the differences between the two organizational cultures of the companies you are comparing.
For each culture dimension explain how the differences or similarities between the two companies will impact their organisational practices.
Cite two specific examples for each company that demonstrates how the leadership style
Illustrates one of Trompenaar’s dimensions.
This part of the assignment should be approximately 1350-1500 words and make reference to the concepts discussed in the readings for this class. In the assignment, the student should demonstrate an understanding of the determinants of culture and how they impact leadership and business decision making.
What are the key characteristics of the decision making models in these cultures? I.e., To what extent are employees involved?
Apply a theoretical model from chapter ten of Mullins & Christy (2016) to describe the leadership styles of the two companies. Imagine you are a global manager about to embark on a joint venture within these two companies. Write a brief summary of the structural and organisational characteristics of both companies’ cultures. What are the main differences? How does the organisational structure influence business decision making within the firm?
This part of the assignment should be approximately 1350 – 1500 words. The student must cite 5 academic sources, including the textbook. In this assignment, the student should identify the structural components of the organization using the language of the course.
To be considered
• Use a total of 2,700-3,000 words (excluding title page, table of contents, and reference list) for your elaborations of the tasks underneath. Thus, no more and no less.
• The paper should demonstrate the academic ability of the student to perform complex case study analysis and understand thoroughly topics as covered in the module.
• Present a practical applied and academic correct assignment, taking the applicable chapters of Mullins, L.J. (2016). Management & Organisational Behaviour. Harlow: Pearson into account.
• Therefore, use Academic English, and start each of the answers to the tasks with a compact introduction of the task.
• Ensure to use correct academic referencing. All citations must be in Harvard referencing style and format. Use this link for the online guidance on the application of Harvard formatting and citation style https://library.aru.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm?h
• Font type: Times New Roman
• Font size: 12 for the main body with exceptions for the Title page and the Headings if any, 1.5 spaced. All pages should be numbered consecutively.
1.Professional report addressing the topic, based on theories and frameworks explored in this module, applied to the situation at hand, following the instructions of this assignment.
2. Making use of the material covered in this module, analyze the situation and respond with substantiated arguments, referencing your sources.
4. Report contains between 2,700-3,000 (five percent margin plus; zero percent margin minus) words.
5. Use of academic English.
6. References provided in correct Harvard style.
Module Content as Key to marking the assignment
Based on Mullins, L.J. (2016). Management & Organisational Behaviour. Harlow: Pearson.
• The Nature of Organisational Behaviour (ch 1)
• Approaches to Organisation and Management (ch 2)
• Work Motivation and Job Satisfaction (ch 7)
• Working in Groups and Teams (ch 8)
• Leadership in Organisations (ch 9)
• Understanding Management (ch 10)
• Organisation Structure and Design (ch 11)
• Strategy, Corporate Responsibility and Ethics (ch 14)