Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
please see the attchment
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
1. Complete a health assessment/history on an individual of your choice who is 18 years of age or older and NOT a
family member or close friend.
a. The purpose of this restriction is to avoid any tendency to anticipate answers or to influence how the questions
are answered. Your goal in choosing an interviewee is to simulate the interaction between you and an individual
for whom you would provide care.
b. Inform the individual that information obtained will be kept confidential and do not use identifying information
within the assignment.
c. The Health History Worksheet can be used to help you organize the Family Medical History information you will
obtain from the Adult Participant (document link is on the Assignment page).
d. The use of this tool is optional. There are three parts to this assignment.
2. Include the following sections when completing the assignment.
a. Health History Assessment (70 points/70%)
2) Perception of Health
3) Past Medical History
4) Family Medical History
5) Review of Systems
6) Developmental Considerations
7) Cultural Considerations
8) Psychosocial Considerations
9) Collaborative Resources
b. Reflection (20 points/20%)
Reflection is used to intentionally examine our thought processes, actions, and behaviors in order to
evaluate outcomes. Provide a written reflection that describes your experience with conducting this Health
1) Reflect on your interaction with the interviewee holistically.
a) Describe the interaction in its entirety: include the environment, your approach to the individual,
time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview
2) How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
3) What barriers to communication did you experience?
a) How did you overcome them?
b) What will you do to overcome them in the future?
4) What went well with this assignment?
5) Were there unanticipated challenges during this assignment?
6) Was there information you wished you had available but did not?
7) How will you alter your approach next time?
c. Style and Organization (10 points/10%)
Your writing should reflect your synthesis of ideas based on prior knowledge, newly acquired information,
and appropriate writing skills. Scoring of your work in written communication is based on proper use of
grammar, spelling, APA, and how clearly you express your thoughts and reasoning in your writing.
1) Grammar and mechanics are free of errors.
2) Verbalizes thoughts and reasoning clearly.
3) Uses appropriate resources and ideas to support topic with APA where applicable.