The following points need to be covered in this section of your paper.
1. When was the police agency founded?
2. The current number of police officers and supervisors.
3. The breakdown of officers by race and gender.
4. What is the application process for that agency?
5. How long is the training (academy) for that agency?
6. Who was the head of the agency at the time of the incident?
7. If different now, who is the current head of the agency and how did they get that position?
8. What is the civilian complaint process for that agency?
9. What are the current crime stats for that agency?
10. Any other information you feel is important regarding that agency.
THIS SECTION IS WORTH UP TO 25 POINTS.
Your point total for this section will be determined by how well you address the above points.
Simply saying the information was not available on the agency web site, if the agency has one, will not earn you any points.
You need to document your efforts to obtain that information, (E-mail, phone) and include that in this section.
AND REMEMBER TO USE APA CITATIONS REGARDING THE DOCUMENTATION OF THE SOURCES OF YOUR INFORMATION.