Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Program: applied linguistics and TESOL MA.
Name: Hanouf Alshareef
Job: An English teacher.
Personal statement includes 5 parts:
1- The first paragraph should be attractive and answer the following questions:
– What is your name? Hanouf Alshareef
– Where are you from? Saudi Arabia
– Where were you born? Taif,
– Why do you learn and teach English?
2- The second paragraph includes a summary of the previous academic life (bachelor’s degree)
3- The third paragraph (work experience) includes a summary of the work experience and what I have done to improve my skills, what motivate me to study for MA? You can check my Cv.
4- The fourth paragraph should answer the following questions:
– Why do you to study at the university you are applying for?
– Why do you choose this program (Applied linguistic and TESOL)
– Why should we choose you?
5- The fifth paragraph (Conclusion) includes a summary of my future plans and answers of the following questions:
– What do you want to do after you study your master?
– How will studying your masters help you achieve your future goals?
– What do you want to achieve academically and professionally?