Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
PSY270: Interpersonal Psychology
Course Learning Outcomes
PSY270 CLO Grading Rubric
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the theory and practice of psychology and communication.
2. Identify and explain how people adapt to various social and personal situations.
3. Identify and explain the relationship between self-esteem and interpersonal interactions.
The following components should be addressed in the assignment:
Develop and essay the relationship between interpersonal psychology and communication. Use the following questions to inform your essay:
• How can first relationships determine the way in which someone communicates with others?
• How many types of relationships are there?
o What are the steps to developing variant relationships?
o How are relationships maintained?
o How are relationships dissolved?
• What is the process for accommodating others in relationships?
• How does self-esteem aid or inhibit the development of relationships?
You will use the textbook as your guide, but you will also use outside research. Your essay should be 1000-1200 words in length and should include at least five citations from scholarly and academic references. Follow the guidelines for APA writing style. The sections should be clearly marked with headings, so your instructor knows which points you are addressing. The title page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.