Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Purpose: Stress can have a negative impact upon one’s health. Students will incorporate knowledge of MI techniques to engage a specific population in an evidence-based activity that reduces stress levels. Through creating a stress management plan, the APRN gains experiential knowledge to utilize in their clinical practice.
For this assignment, students will explore a mindfulness technique of interest and apply it to a specific population. Develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
1. Explore pathology of toxic stress levels and scales used to measure it
1. Complete the Stress Management scale located in the course module and provide a summary of findings
2. Identify an intervention useful for stress management: journal, exercise (be specific i.e. running, walking, swimming), meditation, music therapy, equine therapy etc.
3. Research the intervention selected and cite evidence of effectiveness providing cultural considerations that may impact success of the intervention
4. Outline motivational techniques used to develop an effective stress management plan
5. Develop two SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time bound) that will be used to monitor the effectiveness of the management plan
6. Submit a 3-5 page paper using APA format to Assignments in Canvas on due date. Submit a 3-5 page paper to Assignments in CANVAS on due date
7. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format – 3 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
8. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
10. Include a minimum of 4 professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
11.. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).