Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
• Use the Internet to find a recent article (within the last 12 months) of an example of a pricing issue that is legal, but has moral implications.
o Describe the moral implication you found in your research. Discuss the edge that the pricing strategy or tactic was designed to give and how the pricing strategy or tactic impacted stakeholders.
• how do you intend on altering your approach to problem-solving in the future?
• If you could select one aspect that you encountered over this term, what would you tell a future PHI210 student is the most important aspect of this course?
• Why did you select that aspect of the course?
• Determine two performance criteria for monitoring the strategic marketing performance of a company of your choice.
• Take a position on whether it is still important to perform a marketing audit on a business unit whose performance has been historically good. Determine the pros and cons of using dashboards.
• Discuss whether the term “corporate entrepreneurship” an oxymoron? Can corporations—especially large ones—be innovative? Support your answer with examples.
• Use the Internet to find an example of two corporate innovations—one brought about through autonomous strategic behavior and one developed through induced strategic behavior. Which innovation seems to hold the most promise for commercial success and why?