Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Reflect on the content assigned for Week #6 using the below questions as a guide, at a minimum:
1. What made you most curious about this week’s content?
2. What was different that you thought?
3. What has been the significance of the “Ninth-Floor Project”?
4. Research and describe the history of either drug information provision or unit-dose dispensing.
5. What do you think about the content of the two posted articles? Are the concepts presented still relevant today?
6. How important do think pharmacists obtaining “Provider Status” is?
7. What can we do today, similar to the “Ninth-Floor Project”, to move the practice of pharmacy forward more rapidly?
I am attaching the pdfs that can help you do the assignments together with some links. If you have any questions please let me know.
AP – pages 1-10; 11-15:
1950–1965: Setting the Stage – History of the Department of Clinical Pharmacy (UCSF);
1965–1972: The Ninth Floor Pharmacy Project (UCSF);
Dr. Charles Hepler and Dr. Linda Strand Article
Opportunities and Responsibilities in Pharmaceutical Care available at the following URL:
Also review the following websites: