Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Steps to follow for reflection paper:
- First read your assignment in its entirety.
- Write down any passing thoughts or critiques you have of your own work.
- Next, peruse through it once again, this time reading the marginal and, if applicable, final comments.
- After taking some time to mull over your classmates’ and my feedback, write a three page, double spaced paper reflecting on those comments and your own ideas from step 1.
- Questions to ask yourself:
- What was the most beneficial aspect of this assignment and why? I.e. which section did you find yourself most engaged?
- What did you find to be the most difficult challenge of this assignment? What aspect was the most stressful or nerve-wracking?
- What did you learn about your field?
- Does your field seem to be promising? Bring up concerns? Are any aspects unexpected (i.e. didn’t realize the hours or travel expectations?)
- Where is your experience lacking and what practice will you implement to address it? (i.e. struggled with interview might mean you have to work on public speaking skills. How will you address this issue?)
- Is there anything you would have added or revised post-deadline?
Do not feel constrained by these questions but think of them as only guidelines if you run out of discussion.
Final reflection paper is due (as a word document) on Sunday, April 1st by 11:59 pm.
Be sure to include your last name and assignment number as the title of your document file! I.e. “BurnleyReflection3.docx”.