Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
- Assigned Chapters Unit essay
- Reflective Journal (3 to 5 pages)
- Assigned Chapters Unit Paper Essay
- From the text select 4 chapters, you find most relevant to this unit
Unit 3 Topics and Themes
- Chapter 1 points out that no matter what, self- therapy is limited. Why is this?
- What are the four basic processes that aid survival and happiness? Do you agree with this list? Why or why not?
- Chapter 5 claims that if sustained feelings usually stem from your conscious and unconscious thinking, you rarely feel glad or sad just because of outside events. Rather, you make yourself happy or miserable by your perceptions, attitudes, and thoughts about these outside events. Do you agree with this statement? Explain.
- Chapter 6 claims that sensible thinking usually leads to healthy emoting, but stupidity, ignorance, and disturbance block clear thinking and lead to overemotional or apathetic feelings. Do you agree with this statement? Explain.
- Ellis and Harper claim they can teach you the art of never feeling desperately unhappy. Is this a valid claim? Why or why not?
- Why do you think some people can live in isolation and thrive while others need human interaction and social approval?
You may use bullet list of the specific points to supplement the ideas you found most helpful in relating to the elements of leadership.
Online Reading response (“See Unit 3 Additional Resources”)
In order to receive extra credit for higher grades, you must demonstrate how well you understand the material and how you are able to apply this knowledge to your personal, life, as well as, your job or career experiences.
Note that the Assigned Chapters and the Online Readings are two different subsections of the Reflective Journal and both must be completed for each Unit.
Any other observations and thoughts about what you’ve learned about the reading and websites? (demonstrate how well you understand the material (Assigned Chapters and Online Readings) and how you are able to apply this knowledge to your personal, life, as well as, your job or career experiences.)
- Internet Research – Annotated Bibliography (scholarly 6 resources) – 6 scholarly resources Include a paragraph description of 6 to 8 sentences for each.
Ellis, A. and Harper, R. A. (1997).A Guide to Rational Living (3rd Edition). Hollywood: Wilshire.