Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Page 1 of 2
Subject Title Managing Workplace Conflict
Subject Code HRM320
Lecturer / Tutor John Powrie
Trimester T1 2018
Assessment Title Reflective Report
Learning Outcome/s 4,5
Assessment type (group or
Individual Assignment – Reflective Report
Word count 1500
Due date Week 8 – Day of Lecture
Class submission Lecture ☐ Tutorial ☐
Submission type Paper copy ☐ Turnitin ☒
Format / Layout of Assessment
(details of what to include)
(cross the appropriate check
ICMS Cover Page
Table of Contents
Prepare a reflective report on the role of managers in managing workplace conflict.
Draw upon the research undertaken throughout the course.
Show awareness and understanding of the lecture topic theories.
Consider how you would structure this task.
Page 2 of 2
Criteria: HD D Cr P F Comments:
– The role of managers clearly detailed.
– A number of roles identified
– Correct theory identified and applied
– Body of the report is cohesive and logical
– Shows initiative in locating and using additional sources
– Utilises a wide variety of relevant and reliable sources of
– Appropriate evidence is used to support key
– Shows awareness of relevant ideas and arguments raised
in lectures and readings
– Demonstrates understanding of the major issues
– Analytical and argumentative (not simply descriptive)
– Clear relationships between specific points and issues
– Written from a conflict management perspective
– Cover/title page, table of contents, introduction,
conclusion, recommendations, references and
appendices are logical, consistent, relevant and wellintegrated
– Sources used are adequately and accurately referenced
– Professional, graphics text wrapped, references correctly
– Correct use of heading hierarchy
– Overall presentation adheres to the academic style guide