Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Research a Tribal Court System of a federally recognized Tribe NOt Cherokee, and provide the following:
• Copy of a pdf Treaty of the Tribe (Highlight main points on the PowerPoint presentation with a hyperlink to the Treaty)
•Provide a pdf copy of the Tribe’s Constitution or source of authority for the Court (Highlight main points on the PowerPoint presentation with a hyperlink to the Constitution)
• History of the Tribe and its governmental structure
• History of Tribal court pre- and post-IRA
• Summarize the current laws used in Tribal Court and where they are found
• Describe the current location of Tribal courts, types of courts, jurisdiction
• Provide the types of cases, names of Judges, Appellate review, Bar Association, Bar Exam, Bar dues, or requirement to practice in Tribal court, court rules, filing process and costs, court-appointed attorneys, prosecutors, attorney generals, police force
• Describe Wellness Courts if used as well as the use of Peace-making if used with the purview of the Tribal Courts system.
• Traditional Courts, authority, Judges, or facilitators
• Customs, practices, traditions, culture used in the courts. Focus on the practices that are used within the court system.
• Discuss the significance of Tribal Sovereignty for Tribal Courts
Include a coverage and reference page. Do not include paragraphs and long sentences on your presentation. Use words and phrases and pictures. You can add a paragraph description you will use as part of your presentation in the PowerPoint in the notes section.
Use font size appropriate for PowerPoint presentation.