Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Research paper is due May 7th on Slavery and the effects it had on America.
· How did Slavery effect the politics of America during that time?
· How did it effect the women at that time?
· What was the social economic effect of slavery?
· How did it effect the African American culture then and what are the lasting effects of slavery now?
· Why did America get involved in the Slave Trade?
· Your research paper should be: 7 pages minimum and written in Chicago Manual of Style. (7 pages including the title page and bibliography, so only 5 pages minimum of actual writing)
· It should have footnote citations at the bottom of the page.
· Your paper should also include a title page, and a bibliography.
· Your bibliography should have: 3 primary sources, and 4 secondary sources.
· What are Primary Sources? Primary Sources are first-hand accounts: letters, diaries, journals, newspaper articles, books from that time period, or someone who has witnessed the event, or was alive at that time?
· Secondary sources are from today’s (more recent) times. This would include books, dvds, etc. check Chicago Manual of Style for more clarification.
· Here is a good resource for your research paper:
Check out: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/chicago_manual_17th_edition/cmos_formatting_and_style_guide/chicago_manual_of_style_17th_edition.html