Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Research Topic and Methodology Form—Unit 4
Use the research study approved for the Unit 2 assignment to complete this form.
- Write the APA-formatted reference for your article.
Stephens, S., Cantor, J. M., Goodwill, A. M., & Seto, M. C. (2017). Multiple indicators of sexual interest in prepubescent or pubescent children as predictors of sexual recidivism. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 85(6), 585-595. doi: 10.1037/ccp0000194
- Paste the persistent link for your article here.
- 3. Identify and describe the main topic of the research article. Note: This is the overall, general topic the researchers are investigating. It is not the same thing as the purpose of the article.
- Identify the research problem the researchers investigated in the article. In one to two paragraphs, describe a few of the research findings the researchers report in their literature that are closely related to the research problem. Use appropriate citations for secondary sources.
- 5. List the research question or questions the researchers used. Make sure these are formed as questions and that they are answerable using research methods. In one to two paragraphs, explain how answering these research questions would help solve the research problem identified in number 4.
- Identify the methodology, either qualitative or quantitative, and the approach the researchers used to answer the research question or questions. Recall:
- Qualitative approaches include case study, phenomenology, grounded theory, ethnography, and generic qualitative inquiry.
- Quantitative approaches are experimental, quasi-experimental, and non-experimental.
- 7. Describe the findings in the literature review that are closely related to the research problem in the chosen research.
- Explain how the answers to the research question or questions will help the researchers solve the research problem in the chosen research.
In one paragraph, explain how the methodology and approach allow the researchers to answer the research question or questions listed in number 5.