Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Copy and paste your question here
Sampling Strategy and Sample Size for a Qualitative Research Plan
As you continue to work on your qualitative research plan, you will have to address the size and diversity of your sample population. Different kinds of studies require different sample sizes, and you should select a size that will be most appropriate for your topic and approach.
To prepare for this Application:
- Review the Chapter 5 readings in Qualitative Research and Evaluation Methods for this week.
- Consider the following questions:
- From which sampling strategy would your study benefit? What factors contribute to this decision?
- What sample size would you use for the study that you are planning? What factors contribute to this decision?
- How would you justify using that particular sampling strategy and sample size? What Resources can you cite to support your justification?
- Craft a 4-page paper in which you do the following:
- Recommend and justify a sampling strategy and sample size for your qualitative research plan. Include any references to the literature, where appropriate.