Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
You are urged to utilize the Library and relevant databases such as ProQuest, EBSCOhost, etc in order to achieve appropriate information about the industry, history, competitors, financials, market, and company reports, and other important data. In preparing this final term project report, be sure to incorporate the original sources that your information was drawn from (not the database where you found the source). Please do not summarize information without giving credit to the source from which it was drawn. Also, include a Reference page of the sources used. The goal of this project is to address the many different approaches/strategies organizations consistently utilize to accomplish a cutting-edge advantage over their competing rivals in the pursuit to be sustainable in the marketplace.
Prepare a Term Project Report and presentation about the company using the guidelines listed below:
1. Executive Summary: Provide an Executive Summary of the company including its management team’s roles and responsibilities, and principle strategies uphold for success of the organization.
2. The Firm’s Vision and Mission Statements: Provide and discuss the firm’s vision and mission statement regarding the company’s overall strategic goals and objectives in the marketplace.
3. An Introduction of the Organization; Provide an introduction to the company, which will include the history, the company’s size regarding local and international presence, growth developments, current trends, and success stories, market developments, and any key factors necessary for an understanding of the organization’s existence in the industry.
4. Industry Overview: Discuss and describe the industry in which the company competes. This discussion will take into account describing and discussing how the firm competes with two of its major competitors.
5. Firm’s Business Model and Strategic Plan. Discuss and describe the firm’s business mode. Explain how the organization’s strategic plan enables the firm to achieve its goals and objectives. In this section, students may want to discuss which of the sixth generic competitive strategies is used to separate the firm from its rivals. Explain why this choice has been a sound decision for the company’s success and sustainability.
6. Current Economic Environment: Provide a detailed analysis of the current economic climate, and situation that the organization faces by discussing the six components of the PESTEL analysis regarding macro environment; such as political factors, economic conditions, socio-cultural factors, technological forces, environmental forces, legal and regulatory.
7. Financial Analysis. Provide and describe the firm’s financial health; discussing such aspects as inventory turnover, gross profit margin, total return on assets, return on stockholders’ equity, total debt to asset ratio, debt to equity ratio, and long term debt to equity ratio. Does this analysis suggest the company is operating in a profitable manner? Why/Why not? Explain. Besides the discussion, students may include a MAXIMUM of 3 diagrams, charts, graphs to explain further.
8. Evaluation of Firm’s Internal and External Capabilities. Evaluate the company’s internal, and external capabilities. Discuss the most significant challenge the company faces. What are the major strengths of the firm that allow it to compete successfully among its rivals? Students can include ONE (1) diagram, chart, or graph to support the response.
9. Strategic Enhancement Measures: In this section an evaluation and examination of the company’s enhancement measures that allow the firm to make radical changes, and improves its market position when competing with rivals. This section will require discussions on the firm’s strategic offensive and defensive approaches.
10. Competitive Pressure. Describe the competitive pressures face by the organization, including its major rivals’ competitive tactics’ such as research and development (R&D), resource capabilities, and marketing strategies that may potentially impact this organization’s business operations.
11. Competitive Advantage and Sustainability. How has the company changed and evolved over time? Examine and evaluate the company’s corporate, business, functional, and operational structures that enable the firm to maintain its ability to remain competitive in the marketplace.
12. Long-Term Projections. what specific strategies will be considered appropriate to pursue in the future for this business? What opportunities would best to capitalize on? Why? Explain.
13. Recommendations: Systematically itemize 10 recommendations for organizations competing in their perspective industries. Explain and discuss why these recommendations will help to increase growth opportunities, improve operational position, and strengthen the firms’ overall business model.
14. Conclusions. Provide relevant conclusions for this research study. Remember, conclusions are key works that are usually indicated in a summarized format, and are major aspects in further grasping the overall importance of this study. Typically, a project of this size must include a minimum of a page and a half double space.
Term Project General Requirements
In order to receive a successful, competitive outcome for this assignment;
1. Students are required to provide 25-30-page paper, in a fully researched document.
2. In addition to the 25-30-page paper, each team is asked to provide a cover page and a reference page.
3. SUB-HEADINGS are required for all sections of the project paper.
4. Reference page must include a minimum of 12 sources.
5. Conduct this assessment in a scholarly and professional manner including APA standards.
6. Do not copy and paste information from the Internet, as this will be considered an act of plagiarism.
7. All work must be paraphrase to present originality of the ideas.
8. Please present work in a Microsoft word document.
9. No PDF files will be accepted.
10. Double space is required, and fonts must be Times new Romans, 12pt.
11. Paragraphs are to be a minimum of 6 to 7 sentences.
12. Project report is subject to Plagiarism scan.
13. As always please ask if you have questions.
14. Final Term Project is due Thursday April 20, 2018; 11.59pm.