Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Social phenomena to select from:
1. knowledge (production, dissemination, consumption)
2. international migration and/or diaspora
3. social and/or cultural capital
4. loneliness and/or suicidal ideation
5. COVID-19_related social effects
6. fake news and/or ‘post-truth’
7. circular economy
8. social science discourse
1. Select a social phenomenon and write a Minor Research Assignment 1_Proposal (MRA1_P) explaining (a) why you have selected this particular social phenomenon and (b) why you think it merits further research on your part as a social science ‘concern’(cca 250 words, double spaced).
2. Provide a list of at least five social science terms and/or concepts drawn from the course material that you expect to utilize in the course of your research.
3. Select a primary disciplinary perspective (i.e., sociology, economics, psychology, etc.) from which you intend to deal with the social phenomenon and one type of a professional role as social science researcher you want to assume for the purpose of this assignment (i.e., analyst, participant observer, advocate/activist).
4. Follow the format of this template.