Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Statistics assignment using statistic software R or SPSS
Please copy paste the visuals into the answers to show how you have solved the questions. No use for references! Just justify your choices in a good way
This assignment consists of five (5) sub-tasks that can be solved using any statistical software (R or SPSS is recommended) and which are expected to be reported in accordance with the specification of each sub-task.
All five sub-tasks can be answered in at least two different ways – it is your decision which variables and data you want to use. Remember to describe and justify the choices you make carefully.
1. Describe library use and reading by using a descriptive statistical method that you think is useful for this task? What are your arguments for choosing this particular method? (3p)
2. Examine the relationship between age and library visits. Describe how you are solving this task and justify your choices. (3p)
3. Examine the relationship between age and trust in libraries. Describe how you are solving this task and justify your choices. (3p)
4. Examine the relationship between library visits and different forms of reading. Describe how you are solving this task and justify your choices.(3p)
5. Can you see any differences/similarities between gender and different forms of reading? Describe how you are solving this task and justify your choices. (3p)
The maximum score on this task is 15 points. For the grade Pass (G) a total sum of at least 10 points is required.