Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
In Chapters 26 and 27, Hartson, R. & Pyla, P. (2019) are addressing data analysis and reporting. Suppose Northern Illinois University’s (NIU) Web site needs a usability evaluation and you are the one designing the research and reporting the results. Please try to address the questions listed below;
1. What is the purpose of the evaluation? Are there any specific concerns or questions that you want to ask the participants about? Are there any usability requirements to explore?
2. What data do you need to collect?
3. What product, system, or prototype are you testing? (e.g., if you are exploring a specific aspect of the website)
4. What constraints do you have?
5. Which users will you choose?
6. What tasks will you ask the participants to try?
7. Where will you do the evaluation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: NIU’s website is large and you cannot evaluate every single aspect of it. The purpose of this activity is to kind of get your feet wet and start to think about the evaluation process from a practical application stand point. So, for this exercise it is NOT expected that you write a 15-page report, but try to provide as much details as you can (approx 1 page worth max). Do give it some thought on what and how will you do certain things. You can type your response in a table format or a paragraph format. Like previous discussion boards, your response should be directly typed in the discussion board, as opposed to a file attachment.