Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Tentative Thesis Statement
- Is the thesis statement a claim or a position rather than just giving information?
- Is the thesis statement clear and related to a topic that is appropriate for a college-level paper?
- Are the sections of the game plan clear and logical in terms of supporting the paper’s thesis?
- Are any sections unnecessary? If so, which ones?
- At any point in the game plan, do you feel lost or confused? If so, copy and paste that part here or describe what confuses you.
- Are the sections in the game plan transparent? By this, do you know what will go in the section or is the section described too generally?
- Are there at least 3 or 4 sections for the paper?
- Is the approximate page length for each section given with the game plan?
- Does the total number of pages come out to about 8-10 pages?
Sources Found So Far
- Are the sources in alphabetical order?
- Are the sources in correct format for either APA or MLA? Either APA or MLA is okay, but the sources should be consistent.
- Are the sources double-spaced and indented for second and subsequent lines?
- Are the sources not popular from the general web but academic, using journal articles from databases and academic sources? Newspapers, magazines, Wikipedia, general websites are all popular sites and okay to start with your research in terms of learning about the subject but are not appropriate in the list of sources for your paper. The paper must use scholarly, academic articles and/or books for research.
- Are there at least 10 sources?
- Read over the entries and then match them with the game plan. Are all sections of the game plan covered by the sources? If not, what sections of the game plan need more sources?