Simplicity is an art. At Versedwriters.com we believe we have mastered this art. As such, we have tried our best to keep our terms simple enough without resorting to the use of complex legal jargon.
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully, as they contain important information about your rights when doing business with us.
In this document the words “Website”, “site”, means exellentpaperwritings.com. “Client”, “Customer”, “You”, or “Yours” may refer to you and/or any other person submitting the Order to us on your behalf.
“Product” refers to an original essay, paper, or any other written product that is drafted, proof-read or re-written and delivered to you as the customer in accordance to your Order specifications.
“Order” means a written order in electronic format that is filled and submitted to our Website specifying the scope of work and product specifications.
- Other Documents to Refer Before Ordering
Our terms and conditions also include:
- Our About Us page (detailed information about our company)
- Our FAQ page (Information about common questions customers have regarding our services)
- Our Revision Policy page. (Details our promises to you regarding order/product revisions)
1.3 Accessing and Using our Site
By accessing and using our site to place an order and/or payment you agree to be legally bound by these terms. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
It’s your obligation, as a customer, to read this Terms and Conditions page before submitting any Order and/or payment to this Website.
- Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to amend these terms from time to time, due to the reasons listed below:
- If we alter the services we currently provide
- If we add new services
- If we are obligated to due to security, regulatory or legal reasons.
Any changes to these terms will be posted to the site. Therefore, it’s your obligation as a user of this site to periodically check the site to take note of any changes.
- Ordering Process/ Order Instructions
Order instructions refers to concise directions a customer provides our writers to facilitate the completion of their order in a proper and clear manner.
- To place an order for any of our services, you are obligated to complete and submit our standard online order form.
- We expect that the order will specify in a clear manner: the scope of work, requirements you have regarding an original essay, paper, and/or other written material.
- Our standard online registration form requires you to provide us with requirement information about your order (i.e., type of service, academic level, type of paper, subject/discipline, citation style among other instructions) and personal information (name, e-mail address, and payment information)
You can alter any of the information you provide us when ordering in your profile if you deem it necessary with the exception of your email address.
- Orders on Dispute
You can set orders on Dispute by writing a letter to our customer support team explaining the problem. If you wish to do so, here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Provide insightful and elaborate reasons and examples to support your claim.
- All orders on Dispute are reviewed individually with regards to all aspects on order and dispute. Consequently, refunds will be suggested independently from each other.
- If you fail to supply the required information for the Dispute solution within 2 weeks, this will result in case closure and refund of this order will not be possible thereafter.
- It may take up to 14 days for our customer support to resolve your dispute though most disputes will be resolved within 2-3 business days.
- Limitation of Liability
- a) Though we deliver the best high-quality papers at all times, we don’t guarantee any particular grade and you cannot ask for a refund in case you were poorly assessed. As we have no proper channels of determining what might have caused these.
- b) Our company is on no occasion responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages caused by or somehow connected with the use of Versedwriters.com
- c) In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of any modification we may make to the site.
- d) You understand and agree that the company has the exclusive right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions as it deems fit.
We kindly recommend that you check changes from time to time. Last updated (1st July, 2016)