Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Week 5 Assignment 1
Due 8/5/17 2200 Central Time
Assignment 1: The Cold War and U.S. Diplomacy
Due Week 5 and worth 135 points
Select one president from the table Presidents and Their Doctrines in Roskin Chapter 4.
Then write a 3-5 page paper on the doctrine that president used according to Roskin. Your research must include at least four (4) credible sources apart from your textbook. Your paper must address the following:
1. Summarize a situation that required U.S. diplomatic efforts during the presidents time in office.
2. Explicate the diplomatic doctrine the president followed with reference to specific actions or events that occurred.
3. Describe the effects of these diplomatic efforts for the U.S. and other countries.
4. Assess in conclusion the advantages and disadvantages of the particular doctrine that was followed.
5. Cite at least four (4) reputable sources in addition to the textbook not including Wikipedia encyclopedias or dictionaries.
Your assignment must:
Be typed double spaced using Times New Roman font (size 12) with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment the students name the professors name the course title and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Identify the cultural economic and political context of information resources and interpret information in light of that context.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in international problems.
Write clearly and concisely about international problems using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality logic/organization of the paper and language and writing skills using the following rubric.