Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Week 8 Activity -The Danger of a Single Story
Please watch “ The danger of a single story”https://www.ted.com/talks/chimamanda_ngozi_adichie_the_danger_of_a_single_story by Chimamanda Adchie (18:34 min.) and answer the questions below:
1. What makes it possible for us to connect to others? What gets in the way?
2. Why is connection important? What does it enable? What does it impede?
3. How do we connect with those who are different from us?
4. How do we learn to have dialogue across difference? What does it look like?
5. How do we recognize sameness but acknowledge difference(s)?
6. What assumptions do we make about others?
7. What is power? How does it work?
8. How does my race, culture, or ethnicity shape who I am?
9. What assumptions do we make about people from different races, ethnicities, and cultures?
10. What does it mean to have a voice?
3-5 pages, APA Style