Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
This assignment is a follow-up from a previous assignment I did where I had to come up with 2 hypotheses based on an aspect in nature that I observed. For the past month I’ve been observing various sites at a park. I chose to write about the Gila woodpeckers that I’ve observe going in and out of holes they made in the wall of saguaro cacti. For this assignment, choose one of the 2 hypotheses I wrote and answer the questions.
I have attached the ecological hypotheses assignment, the template for this assignment (please use this to type your answers on), and an example of how to do this assignment provided by my professor for this class.
This is the rubric they will use to grade this assignment:
This assignment will be graded according to the following rubric (25 points total):
1) A clear description of treatments and materials needed to create these treatments (5 points);
2) A clear description of measurements and materials needed to make these measurements (5 points);
3) A logical prediction of results that would support your hypothesis (5 points);
4) An appropriate method of replication, focusing on the relevant unit of observation for your hypothesis (4 points);
5) An appropriate method for randomizing subjects among treatments while ensuring a balanced design (6 points).