Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
In one paragraph, prepare an abstract of your research paper. The goal of your research abstract is to share with your audience a distilled synthesis of your research outcomes. Therefore, you should include the following:
1. Start with your paper title.
2. Identify the primary Text that you have written about.
3. State your Research Thesis and highlight it.
4. A summary of your argument (one coherent paragraph).
5. In two sentences (highlighted), clearly sum up the takeaway(s) that you would like your reader to get from your research.
(Number your abstract to align with the above five subtitles!!!)