Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Use at least one quotation from the novel in each of the three body paragraphs to support your ideas.
• Document your quotations according to MLA guidelines (author last name, page number)
• Type in 11-12 point font space using Times New Roman or Calibri font and double space. Use one inch margins.
• Include an original title centered at the top of your paper. Do not underline it or put it in quotation marks.
Writing Your Thesis Statement…
• A thesis statement is a sentence or two that tells the reader what the rest of the essay is about. Good thesis statements do not simply announce a topic; they say something about the topic. Never start a thesis with, “In this paper I will discuss…”
• A thesis statement summarizes the conclusion that the writer (you) has reached about the topic.
Introduction– Write general comments about Bilbo to lead you to your thesis statement. Identify both the author and title of the novel in this paragraph.
Paragraphs 2, 3, and 4
Three Body Paragraphs – Begin each paragraph with a topic sentence which will be about the turning point. Include evidence from the novel: examples from the story that support the topic sentence, and a direct quotation from the novel in each body paragraph. Next, explain how your examples support your topic sentence, and conclude each body paragraph with a summarizing sentence to wrap-up your ideas in the paragraph.
Conclusion – Restate your thesis statement and add some final thoughts about your character and the novel.