Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
The paper should include a minimum of three to four recent references (2007-present).
Prepare the paper using APA formatting guidelines. (The Molloy College Guide to MLA and APA is available under the Coffee House.).
Include a reference list (not included in the page length), including all sources referenced in writing the paper.
Grammar and Punctuation matter.
The paper will be graded based on the following guidelines:
Entrepreneurial Thinking (20%)
• Demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking by identifying key examples of the topic. Use cases and or references to enhance your paper. Use reflection to develop insight into the topic.
Content and Development (60% points possible)
• All project components are addressed in the paper in a substantive way.
• At least four recent references are used.
• Major points are stated clearly; are supported by specific details, examples, or analysis; and are organized logically.
• The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
• The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
Readability, Style, and Mechanics (20%)
• Paragraph transitions are present, logical, and maintain the flow throughout the paper.
• The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
• Sentence transitions are present and maintain the flow of thought.
• The paper, including the reference page, follows APA guidelines for format.
• Citations within the body of the paper follow APA guidelines.
• Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.
• Spelling is correct.