Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
These questions MUST be explicitly addressed in your analysis. You will have to do some research on your own to answer the question about David’s suicide.
1. What was John Money’s perspective on human development?
2. What major school of thought in psychology did John Money advocate? You will have to infer this based on information on the schools of psychology in the Benjamin textbook.
3. What evidence did John Money have to support his ideas on gender fluidity?
4. Why was John Money allowed to continue his “research” with David?
5. What was Money’s reaction to David’s suicide?
6. Why is the John Money “experiment” an ethical violation?
7. There are websites that argue John Money’s research was necessary, even if unethical. Would you have wanted someone you loved to be subjected to the treatment David and his twin experienced for the “betterment of science”? Why or why not?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the position that John Hopkins should share the responsibility for the consequences of Money’s “research”? Why or why not?
Your paper should be of sufficient length (1000 words MINIMUM) to provide thorough, detailed, answers.
Reference citations should be in APA style. (Please refer to the “Library Citation Sources” tab if you need help on citing references in APA format). A tab with a link to the “Library Citation Sources” is posted in the Blackboard menu. Appropriate citations of references will be a part of your grade for this paper and worth 10 pts.