Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
VENUE ASSESSMENT REPORT
This assessment requires an analysis of both the design and the condition of a venue. It assesses the STUDY GUIDE in Topics 1 – 5. The assessment should be written in an Executive Report format and there are two main parts in the body of this assessment.
Part One: Venue Design Analysis (400 words)
Using the concepts and theory discussed in the STUDY GUIDE in Topics 1 – 5, explain the importance of venue design, and analyse the proper design principles that had to be applied in a dining room in a restaurant.
• What is the intended purpose of the design?
• What is the objectives of the various stakeholders?
• Are there other considerations that were, or should have, been made in the design of the dining room in a restaurant?
Part Two: Venue Condition Assessment ( 750 words)
Using the theory in the STUDY GUIDE in Topics 1 – 5, explain the rationale behind a Venue Condition Assessment based on:
• the theory, and
• the objectives – why we use it, and
• challenges – why sometimes it is hard to obtain the information, etc. and
• benefits associated with such an appraisal.
The purpose behind a venue condition analysis is to provide recommendation to management about assets that may, for example, be nearing the end of their life cycle and will need replacement, or assets that may be damaged and require repair. As such, your VCA assessment must include recommendations that are succinct, yet provide enough details for management to act.