Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
This ethical paper should discuss the ethical pros and cons of a dilemma. Both points of view must be presented and must be based on evidence.
-ethical paper for nursing school, single space, 3 pages, plaigiarism free, APA 7 intext citation.
– Utilized scholarly journals (4), Articles are not older than 5year, provide references as well.
– Ethical dilemma is stated in the form of a PICOT question.
– The dilemma is described accurately and in detail, with sufficient discussion to support or negate each side of the issue (Include statistics as needed)
– The bio-ethical principles/theories related to the issue are fully discussed (refer to Arnold and Boggs text)
– Identify all persons involved in the dilemma and discuss how each is affected (eg, parents, fetus/newborn, medical staff, other.
– Identify multiple alternatives (choices). Discuss your rationales of each of the alternatives related to this dilemma.
– Identify expected outcomes related to each of the alternatives discuss.
– Discuss how the ethical issue can affect nursing as a whole.
-Describe how the issue relates to your personal ethical philosophies
– Information is presented formally, in an unbiased, unemotional and objective manner.
-Up to 20% may be deducted from grade for incorrect APA, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation and spelling.