Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
This is a continuation of the annotated bibliography outline you presented for me. This assignment will be the final for this paper. It needs a minimum of 3 pages not including the title and reference page plus 3 more references. So far I have one in a half pages from the outline. I added the specific instructions with more detail below. If you have any other questions let me know. Thank you!
• Using the sources, you found in the two previous activities, create a complete final draft of your annotated bibliography.
• Include the following:
1. Find three additional sources related to your topic and add them to your Annotated Bibliography
2. Create a new outline for all five sources and include
3. Author(s), date of publication, title, and source type
4. A summary (at least five sentences) of the source. What is it about? What are the main points? What conclusions are reached, and how are they supported?
5. Why is this source useful or relevant to your topic? How might you use it to support an argument of your own?
6. A summary of each source underneath its reference entry.
7. Include a sentence or two about how you might be able to use the source in your future argumentative essay at the end of each summary.