Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Read the below reference requirements and additional scholarly journals and answer the questions in APA format.
Timothy Keller’s big-picture thinking relative to work in God’s world (Chapters 1–4) can be interpreted as follows:
• Design —God designed humans to work;
• Dignity —work gives humans dignity;
• Cultivation —God continues to “create” through the work of humans;
• Service —humans love God and neighbor through work.
What is your response to Keller’s big-picture thinking? How does this resonate with Hardy’s introductory thoughts? What are 3 related implications for the role of human resources (HR) as a strategic function in any business (Valentine Chapters 1–2)?
Essay: Specific Reference Requirements
For Essay: Introducing HR and Christian Worldview and Discussion Thread: Shaping the Future of HR, include a references section, and be sure to have in-text citations from each of the following sources:
• At least 2 citations from Valentine: Human Resource Management.
Valentine, S. R., Mathis, R. L., Jackson, J. H., & Meglich, P. A. (2020). Human resource management.
• At least 1 citation from Hardy: The Fabric of this World: Inquiries into Calling, Career Choice, and the Design of Human Work.
Hardy, Lee. 2003. The fabric of this world: inquiries into calling, career choice, and the design of human work.
• At least 1 citation from Keller: Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work.
Keller, Timothy, and Katherine Leary Alsdorf. 2016. Every good endeavor: connecting your work to God’s work.
• At least 2 citations from related scholarly journals (e.g. Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review).