Pharm D. | 2020 | Howard University College of Pharmacy
- Awarded NIH scholarship
- Class historian: 16’17’
Bachelors of Science | 2016 | University Of Maryland, College Park
- Major: Biological Sciences
- Dean’s List Honoree
Volunteer at Greendoor Mental health clinic – Washington DC
09/2017 – Present
- Review patient profile
- View patient medications list.
- Patient consultation.
- Review medication inventory.
Sales Worker at Demmy’s Pharmacy – Dr. Adeolu – Greenbelt, MD
06/2017 – 07/2017
- Delivered medical supplies and medication.
- Processed transactions and provided instructions on drug use.
IPPE rotation at Demmy’s Pharmcay – Dr. Adeolu – Greenbelt, MD
05/2017 – 06/2017
- Answered phone calls, answered questions and transferred calls to the attending pharmacist.
- Received written prescription, refill requests and verified the accuracy of the information provided.
- Filled prescriptions, typed and applied labels to medication bottles.
- Assisted customers by answering questions, locating items, or referring them to the attending pharmacist for medical information.
- Received and stored incoming supplies, verified quantities with invoices, checked for outdated medications in inventory, and checked for needs and shortages.
- Operated cash registers for payments.
Pharmacy Volunteer – UMD Health Center
- Greeted visitors and handled their inquiries
- Handled patient prescriptions and over-the-counter medications.
Certifications and Licenses
Pharmacy intern License No. PHI1011
09/2016 – 05/2021
- The District of Columbia Department of Health.
Pharmacy intern License No. PI01469
10/2017 – 06/2019
- The Maryland State Board of Pharmacy
Pharmacy Immunization Delivery Certification
- APhA Pharmacy‐Based Immunization Delivery
Current CPR/First Aid
Skills & Abilities
|· Active listener
· Time management
· Quick learner
|· Attentive to details
· Fluent in English and Arabic
Member of the Muslim Student Association (MSA)
Member of United Muslim Relief (UMR)
Member of APHA
Member of ACCP
Member of PILS