Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
Suggested Discussion Questions:
1. What is the population definition of the survey? What sampling frame was used? Were these appropriate choices? If not, what would be?
2. Bearing in mind Linda Wolfe’s statements about the sample size and the diversity of the respondents, do you believe the sample was representative of the Cosmopolitan audience? Of the American female population? Explain your answers.
3. What sampling procedure was used? List and discuss in detail its advantages and disadvantages. Would the resulting sample be adequate to extrapolate to the readership of other, similar magazines? To the population of Cosmo readers who chose not to respond? If you had to guess, in which directions were certain key measures biased, if they were at all?
4. Consider the description of the questionnaire design and data analysis interpretation, and identify potential problems. What would you recommend to the magazine to mitigate such problems in the future? Would any of them likely have been less severe if the magazine had remunerated respondents for their participation, or at least for additional, standardized demographic data?
1. Referring to the case you have read, write your initial post regarding the above question by 11pm July 20. Your initial post should focus on one or more of the above discussion question(s).
2. Locate two peers’ comments that resonate with you, and then reply to them by 11pm July 22. Ideally, choose to reply to the colleagues who have not yet had a colleague reply.
3. Your initial post should have at least 350 words; and each replying post should be at least 200 words. If the posted message does not meet the minimum word count, I will NOT grade it.