Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
WK5AS1 Project Cost Management Plan
• Cost-Management-Plan Template.docx Cost-Management-Plan Template.docx – Alternative Formats (145.978 KB)
Upload the Project Cost Management plan for your project
This will plan will include cost estimates for the project, which
Them involve estimating several factors related to the project, including (but not limited to):
• Personnel – The people who will be working on your project.
• Equipment – Any hardware, machinery, tools, etc. that will be purchased or leased for work on your project.
• Applications – Any non-hardware tools you will need for the project, such as communications tools; documentation management systems; computer application licenses (MS Office, MS Project)
• Locations and/or Facilities – Any costs incurred in the purchase or lease of property, buildings, storage, office trailers, etc. which will be used during the project.
• Training – Any costs associated with the training required by members of your project team.
• Travel – Expenses related to travel required for the project.
• Contingency (Reserve) Budget – Funds you need to set aside for risk management and other unforeseen situations.
The project I have included is developing a smart dumb phone