Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
write 3–5 complete sentences in Spanish to introduce the country that you chose to compare with the United States.
write at least 2 paragraphs, each containing 5–7 complete sentences in Spanish. In this portion of the assessment, you will compare and contrast the country you chose with the United States.
• Write 3–5 interesting or memorable facts about that country, including:
◦ What are some traditional celebrations?
◦ What forms of transportation are popular in this country?
◦ What are some typical foods?
• How is this country different from the United States?
• How is this country similar to the United States?
• Remember to:
◦ Focus on similarities and differences among two or more topics
◦ Make a point
◦ Include a comparison section
◦ Include a contrast section
◦ Limit similarities and differences to the topic being discussed Must include at least 2 MLA/APÁ citations
write a 3–5-sentence conclusion in Spanish summarizing what you wrote and answering the following questions:
• Which country do you prefer?
• What aspects did you like more or less in chosen country?
• What was the most interesting fact you observed in your essay?
include the properly cited MLA/APÁ sources (requires the use of in-text cites and proper formatting)