Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
GET A 40% DISCOUNT ON YOU FIRST ORDER
You will be required to complete one project this semester. The specifications are as follows:
1) PowerPoint of 12-15 slides. Title page, table of contents, and reference page are not included in the 12-15 slide requirement. There is a sample Final Project PPT below to assist you in what I am looking for.
2) Choose a topic below here:
The Future of Sport Media
Creating a Program to Prevent Childhood Obesity
Improvements for Coaching Education
Status of Commercialization in Sports
Solutions for Paying College Athletes
Changes in Sport Cultures around the World
Social Issues and the Olympics
Sport Leadership Trends for Gender and Ethnicity
The Replacement of Religion with Sport
Political Decisions that Impact Sport in Society
3) Use at least five references (Wikipedia is not a valid academic source).
4) In addition to the required number of slides for the assignment, you must also include a References slide, submitted in APA format and begin with a title slide.
5) You must provide an outline of your project by the end of Week 4. Your outline must include citations to five references (other than your textbook) and a brief summary of at least five references that you will use in your project.
6) IMPORTANT: Use bullet points on your slides and place your content, i.e., details, explanations, in the Notes feature for each slide.
7) Your references must be cited either on the respective slides or in the Notes feature.
8) Prepare your PPT as though you were presenting your PPT to an audience. Make your PPT appealing to an audience by using color, logos, and photos as applicable.
9) Your content must be in your own words. Paraphrasing of others’ work must include attributions to the authors through on-slide citations, e.g., (Miller, 2019). Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use direct quoates sparingly!