I am Psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner is my field topic of study. Please use original thoughts for this assignment as it will be submitted using Safe assign to check for plagiarism.
• Please it is important to follow the rubric so that all questions can be answered properly.
• Supported by at four three current, credible sources.
• Written clearly and concisely with no grammatical or spelling errors and fully adheres to current APA manual writing rules and style.
Please follow these instructions to complete your Leading Change Project Report
(1) Use the provided template for your Leading Change QI Project Report
(2) Open the template and save it as a Word document. This will allow you to keep the template itself as a clean, blank form for you to cut, paste, and type your information; when saving the template, please name it like this: “Leading Change Project Report_your name”
(3) Fill in the applicable project report sections, using information from Assignments 1, 2, and 3; the report section headings correspond directly with the section headings from Assignments 1, 2, and 3; please copy and paste the information into the appropriate report section
Please single-space the text to limit the total number of pages
Include the in-text citations
Do not include the literature synthesis matrix
List your references at the end of the form; remember to consolidate your references from Assignments 1 and 2
(4) Project Recommendations
This section can be formatted as you choose: narrative sentences, short phrases, bullet points, or a combination of these; please choose a format that will make the information most clear to your organization to produce a clearly written proposal in the form of a report that is both practical and usable
Your recommendations may be your recommended follow-up activities, items of interest for future participants or projects, areas of concern or challenges
(5) Appendices: The document(s) you develop for your project will vary, depending on your project; posters, forms, teaching aids, educational materials, or internal reports are all examples of acceptable documents to include in your appendices attached to the Leading Change Project Report
I uploaded the template and instruction for this assignment and attached them to this order. This class is one big project so this project has to pertain to the previous assignments you completed for me.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
NURS-RN 425 Assignment 3 Instructions: Planning for the Leading Change QI Project
Applying the Leading Change Framework Part 2: Describe your ongoing plans to implement the three elements of the Leading Change Framework: Being Strategic; Engaging People and Managing the Project (adapted from Skelton-Green, Simpson, & Scott, 2007). Review the article again before answering. Your increased knowledge of the organization often will cause you to read the information with new awareness. Build on the information you listed for these 3 sections when you developed Assignment 1.
(1) What are the underlying values most important to the successful completion of this project? In other words, what key principles drive the need for this change, and are these values congruent with the agency’s stated mission/vision/philosophy?
Examples of values that may drive the need for change in healthcare organizations are patient safety, respect, patient autonomy, staff empowerment, quality of services, cost-effective care, etc.
(2) Thoughtfully compare your perceptions of the underlying values of your project with that of the agency mission/vision/philosophy which you identified in Assignment 1.
(1) Think about how you would bring a team together to implement your project. List essential members of your team, and state why they are needed on your team.
Your team will be composed of yourself and other agency staff members who will collectively take responsibility for implementing the project. Often, your team will include multidisciplinary team members with skills needed for the project’s success.
Use this template to organize your team.
Assignment 3 Table.PNG
(2) How could you involve people who are supportive of your project?
(3) How could you interest people who are neutral about your project?
(4) What strategies could you use to address resistance to your project?
MANAGING THE PROJECT
(1) Identify the key activities needed to develop and implement your project.
The greatest challenge for students is to select a project that can realistically be completed within the limits of the course time frame. Often, your project is only a piece of a much larger and more complicated project, and your anticipated activities should reflect its limited scope. Remember, you should take responsibility only for those activities which you can reasonably manage in the time you can control.
(2) List your proposed activities for completing your Leading Change QI Project. Include proposed meetings (live, phone or virtual contact), anticipated work at the clinical agency, and other activities anticipated times that would be spent in clinical agency, and due dates for course assignments. (This is a proposed schedule designed to help organize your project if you were implementing it.)
Congratulations! By completing Assignments 1, 2 and 3, you now have a working plan for implementing your project!
Say the CUS tool (I am Concerned, I am Uncomfortable, this is a Safety issue) (AHRQ, 2013) out loud to yourself. How does it feel to say and hear these words? How can you apply this tool in your clinical or work setting?
2. Describe a time when you could have used call-outs and check-backs (closed-loop communication) to improve patient safety (or in your personal life) (AHRQ, 2013). Write a short scriipt for how you could have utilized closed-loop communication in this setting. No patient or organization identifiers should be used.
3. Discuss how the following YouTube video compares/contrasts with your own experiences of a shared mental model in the clinical setting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1X0vphwJc
4. Thinking about the readings for this week and your own experience, how could standardized language/tools like TeamSTEPPS impact 1) patient safety, 2) your nursing practice, 3) your collaboration with other members of the healthcare team.
You may post a traditional discussion board or another university supported modality including PowerPoint, Panopto, voice over PowerPoint, or a paper. Be sure to include at least one supporting reference either from the readings or other credible sources to support your answers.
Provide responses to two of your peers’ posts. In your responses, compare and contrast how your experiences and answers seem to differ and why you think this may be. The goal is to expand on your peers’ post to deepen thought and learning for everyone. Include at least one supporting reference in at least one of your responses.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). (2013, December). Team strategies and tools to enhance performance and patient safety. https://www.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/publications/files/pocketguide.pdf
During the Week Three learning activities, the role of the MSN-prepared nurse as an educator is evident. Whether providing education to individuals, families, or groups, improving the knowledge surrounding health and illness is an integral component of advanced nursing practice, with health promotion often being the goal.
With learning from Week Three regarding the respiratory system in mind, as well as concepts surrounding health promotion from the previous weekly lesson, respond to the following:
Describe a scenario involving either a chronic or acute illness involving the respiratory system that is different from the Shadow Health patient scenario.
What health promotion model or concepts would you keep in mind as you initiate education, and why?
Share 2 questions an MSN-prepared nurse could ask which would aid in assessing the patient’s educational preparation and readiness to learn.
Provide feedback to your peers for considerations related to age appropriate and culturally inclusive questions which would demonstrate an open mind and respect for differences.
Instructions for the PPT Presentation Final Project (Due Week 4)
A Community Based on Sociology
This assignment is designed as a way for students to demonstrate that they have learned and can apply the material from this course.
For this project students will develop a dream community based on the sociology theories and concepts learned in this class.
Presentation Instructions Presentation Instructions – Alternative Formats (click on each slide to move forward in the presentation and click the play button on each slide for a descriiption of the instructions).
Writing, citing, and referencing resources:
Give your instructor a call or email if you have questions.
•One of the tasks that health care professionals perform is that of translating health care information so laypersons can understand that information. All too frequently we forget that what is everyday language to us is as foreign as Klingon (Star Trek) or Sindarin (Lord of the Rings) to others. It is our responsibility to convey health information so it can be understood. The task in this assignment is to review an article (one you have used in a previous assignment) and create an explanation of that article that would be understood by a layperson.
• Two (2) references are required for the initial post; one can be the ACOG article( article attached). The initial post is to be 250-300 words in length.
• Instruction for Discussion Board #4: Introduction of Article Content to a Lay Person (M4-A3)
1. Read the ACOG article (Committee on Health Care for Underserved Women) also found in the Instructional Materials folder in Module 2. (Article attached)
2. In the discussion board, provide an explanation to a lay person about the use of social determinants of health and cultural awareness in the delivery of health care (250-300 words).
APA 7th ed.
Title : Nursing Theory and Conceptual Model Presentation
Nursing theories are tested and systematic ways to implement nursing practice. Select a nursing theory and its conceptual model. Prepare a 5 slide PowerPoint in which you describe the nursing theory and its conceptual model and demonstrate its application in nursing practice. Include the following:
1. Explain how the nursing theory incorporates the four metaparadigm concepts.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style..
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
• Select a nursing concept model/theory you want to research. http://currentnursing.com/nursing_theory/introduction.html
• submit slides with speaker notes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLUj7962aYc to the
Imagine that you are a public health nurse, and you and your colleagues have determined that the threat of a deadly new strain of influenza indicates a need for a mass inoculation program in your community. What public health data would have been used to determine the need for such a program? Where would you locate public health data? What data will be collected to determine the success of such a program? How might you communicate this to other communities or internationally?
you may identify and discuss any clinical practice problem that should be addressed by an EBP intervention for this assignment.
Define evidence-based practice (EBP)
Explain the PICO Framework
Identify a clinical practice problem
Discuss the significance of the clinical practice problem (Background)
Write a one sentence problem statement
Use the PICO Framework to construct a one sentence clinical question to drive inquiry for EBP solution(s)
Discuss a potential EBP solution that can be applied in the clinical practice setting as a DNP project
The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages.
Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’), and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
Include 4-5 professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) that are less than five years old.
APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).